GST System Changes Newsletter
SWPC Latest Events
|Fri Oct 21 @09:30 - 05:30PM|
GST Data Analysis
Thank you for your donation.
SW Project Consulting Sdn Bhd
- Category: GST System Changes Articles
- Hits: 570
GST compliant software has been deployed for many businesses since 2013 in order to prepare for the implementation of Goods and Services Tax in Malaysia.
It is the time to review the effectiveness and re-assess the concepts of GST compliant software.
This article highlights 10 common issues for GST compliant software. The following is the highlighted issues. Readers may download the full document in the attached PDF.
- Version Control and Process Logic
- Application of Tax Code and Update
- Vendor Controlled Release
- Automated GST Submission
- Business Impact on Software Update | Upgrade
- Change in Tax Laws
- Interpretation of GST Requirements
- Tax Mechanism and Accounting Mechanism
- Human Mistakes and Transaction Based
- Multi-national Operation
- Category: GST Training
- Hits: 21
GST Data Analysis - This training is discussing GST analytics that may trigger risks to the business. GST registrant can learn on how a GST Dashboard that can display GST data is graphical form and unlock the pattern inside the data that may cause tax authority attention.
Key topics as below:
- What is Risk Based Approach by Tax Authority?
- Know the latest tax codes
- Understand GST-03 Analytics.
- GAF Review
- Discover GST Pitfalls
Mr. Stanley Wong Kah Leong
Unit 5 Block E111 Phileo Damansara 1
No 9 Jalan 16/11 Off Jalan Damansara
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, MYS
Tel: +603-27247183 Fax: +603-74935100